ROM Mobile THL W8s – ROM Android 4.2.1
ROM Version Official THL W8s: ThL_W8s.JB2.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_MT6589TV1.0.3_20130815.
FN07002 THL_JB2_FHD_OVERSEAS_89T [needs] to turn all system supported languages
PATCH54: A2DP Bluetooth headset paired with the phone, the connection is established and then automaticallydisconnected, resulting in unsuccessful pairing
PATCH53: shutdown alarm clock can not be canceled after the backlight turns off, off screen after the system is unable to sleep, power-hungry, Gallery in NE
PATCH52: Thai LINE run this APP, add friend, run aborted
PATCH47: png decode acceleration using NEON
PATCH46: play the movie repeatedly pressing the power button will cause the phone to get stuck or reboot, the interfaceswitches Caton, Browser NE problems
PATCH45: slow boot animation problem solving FHD
PATCH44: solve together into patch41 video call interface lead after splash screen problem
PATCH42: Google to OEM manufacturers to provide repair affecting 99% Android phones patches
Failure: turn off the alarm and then shut down the preset time alarm will sound
FN05041: mobile space is full, the memory card has space to switch to memory card storage, camera shooting, the phone prompts gallery has stopped
Gmail messages, view pictures, share pictures with information in the form, add unsuccessful or message alert to stop
Temperature to the temperature anomalies
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.